We are pleased to announce that starting June 15th the salon will be open for business.
We are now closed Tuesday and Wednesday and operating hours have been modified.
Please note, we have taken all the possible measures to ensure a safe environment for you and our employees. But things will be a little different than before
- Clients must use the hand sanitizer we’ve made available for them when entering the salon
- We ask that clients come prepared with their own masks
- Clients and employees should try to keep a distance of at least 2 metres as much as possible
- Only clients with an appointment may enter the salon. Please don’t come accompanied by anyone else(certain exceptions may be made, depending on the situation)
- Unfortunately, we can no longer offer bang trims between 2 haircuts. We need to limit the number of individual clients in the salon as much as possible. Sanitization of our equipment and work stations is also a factor.
- We ask that all (haircut)clients arrive with clean, dry hair. Shampoos require the client to be moved to a separate station. The new guidelines are that we should avoid using blow dryers as much as possible. (This does not apply to clients who are getting their hair coloured)
- We ask that you please cancel or change any appointment 48 hours in advance
- If you, or a member of your household displays any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you please cancel your appointment. If you don’t show up for your appointment, or cancel anytime after 48 hours, we are obligated to wait a minimum of 14 days before your next visit to the salon.
- Employees will be wearing masks and/or face shields. Equipment and chairs will be disinfected after each client. Capes are changed and washed after each client. All work stations have a distance of 2 metres between them.
Things are a little different now but nevertheless, we are very excited to be seeing you again