We are now closed Tuesday and Wednesday and operating hours have been modified.
Please note, we have taken all the possible measures to ensure a safe environment for you and our employees. But things will be a little different than before
- Clients must use the hand sanitizer we’ve made available for them when entering the salon
- We ask that clients come prepared with their own masks
- Clients and employees should try to keep a distance of at least 2 metres as much as possible
- Only clients with an appointment may enter the salon. Please don’t come accompanied by anyone else(certain exceptions may be made, depending on the situation)
- Unfortunately, we can no longer offer bang trims between 2 haircuts. We need to limit the number of individual clients in the salon as much as possible. Sanitization of our equipment and work stations is also a factor.
- We ask that all (haircut)clients arrive with clean, dry hair. Shampoos require the client to be moved to a separate station. The new guidelines are that we should avoid using blow dryers as much as possible. (This does not apply to clients who are getting their hair coloured)
- We ask that you please cancel or change any appointment 48 hours in advance
- If you, or a member of your household displays any symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you please cancel your appointment. If you don’t show up for your appointment, or cancel anytime after 48 hours, we are obligated to wait a minimum of 14 days before your next visit to the salon.
- Employees will be wearing masks and/or face shields. Equipment and chairs will be disinfected after each client. Capes are changed and washed after each client. All work stations have a distance of 2 metres between them.
Things are a little different now but nevertheless, we are very excited to be seeing you again